Jane has a creative background with a BA Fine Art, masters in Digital Media Design and experienced in: codesign, service design, creative thinking, problem solving, innovation and collaboration. Jane has been a lecturer in Art & Design in FE/HE, codesigned apps/services/experiences in public/private healthcare, cultural sector and is currently working as a freelance consultant and engaged in her own creative practice.
Some of her recent works include…
- Director &Co Cultural Marketing – Developed and managed digyorkshire.com, digital marketing strategy and qualitative research.
- Global Service Jam Leeds – coproducing and delivering the 2011 and 2012 editions, as well as participating in 2013.
- Light Night Leeds 2012 – exhibited a large scale, public projection on the tower of the Leeds Met technology building.
- Storytelling Cafe – Codeveloped and delivered a prototype digital storytelling workshop.
- mihealth – Worked with patients and health care teams co-create a personal online information resource to support people living with cancer.
You can find Jane on Twitter as @janelwood